Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Peanut Butter Jelly Time


I made a bet once upon a time stating that if someone bought me a Banana suit and two maracas, I would go into a location of their choice and do the peanut butter jelly time dance. Well my Fiancée (Now Wife) bought me the suit back in July but I never did the dance. So in a dastardly plot which involved members of her family who will remain nameless (Jani and Janne), I was driven to the Church where I was told we were picking up Tanja's brothers and then we were going to the movies. I was presented with the Banana suit and told I was to be blindfolded and taken somewhere. It was soon revealed that several friends had been informed of this Bachelor Party and I was made to dance in two places in Oulu City Centre. I present one of the two videos of this event..... enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment